Digital Marketing Specialist/ Manager (B2B Marketing)
Singapore, Singapore Full Time
Ying Communications is the Asia headquarters for the Finn Partners group, delivering B2B marketing and PR to some of the most innovative companies in the world. We’re looking for a digital marketing specialist who wants to make a difference to our clients, our team, and our business in the region.
If you love to work with B2B brands to tell their story and to use your skills in digital marketing to plan, run and deliver measurable results that make a difference to their business, then you’ve come to the right place. We’re looking for someone who wants to do great work, enjoys working in a creative environment with a team of quirky individuals and is passionate about making an impact in the work they do.
What you will be doing every day:
- Develop, maintain, and extend relationships with key clients
- Understand each client’s business needs to help them achieve their marketing objectives
- Manage client expectations and deliver on promises
- Work with clients to develop a comprehensive project brief
- Plan and execute digital marketing (including paid media) campaigns
- Manage and consistently deliver quality projects to brief and on time
Area of Specialisation
- Providing data-driven strategic advice to client to help them achieve their marketing & business objectives
- Overseeing clients’ digital media efforts, including websites and platforms such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, WeChat, Weibo, Google, Naver etc
- Determining which platform is best suited for each piece of content/ audience/ market
- Planning and managing paid search, social and programmatic campaigns and analysing, optimising & reporting on the performance of those campaigns
What you’ll need to bring:
- Strong client and project management skills
- Proven experience in delivering digital marketing projects in Asia, including China, Korea and Japan
- Strong research and analytics skills with a love for data
- Good understanding of the latest digital marketing techniques, tools and metrics
- Ability to identify, manage and resolve issues
- Goal-oriented, ‘can-do’ attitude
- Strong communication skills – written and verbal
- Possesses quick reflexes and out-of-the-box thinking mindset
About Ying Communications, a Finn Partners Company
Ying Communications – which comprises of Ying PR and Ying Marketing – was founded in May 2001 to provide integrated B2B communications services to companies in highly technical industries. Today, the company has a team of 40 who are defined by their love of all things B2B. Ying Communications’ clients include industry giants and growing companies including Airbus, Aruba, Avery Dennison, Cloudera, Commvault, CyberSource, HP Inc, Microsoft, SES, S&P Global Platts and Tableau, among others.
Ying Communications is owned by Ying Pte Ltd, which also owns sister agency, True Worth Consultants, another B2B communications consultancy. In April 2017, Ying Pte Ltd was wholly acquired by New York-based Finn Partners, one of the fastest growing independent PR agencies in the world, to become the firm’s Asia Pacific headquarters. Visit: www.yingcomms.com.
About Finn Partners
Founded in 2011 on the core principles of innovation and collaborative partnership, Finn Partners has more than tripled in size in just five and a half years, becoming one of the fastest growing independent public relations agencies in the world. The full-service marketing and communications company’s record setting pace is a result of organic growth and integrating new companies and new people into the Finn Partners world through a common philosophy. With 550 professionals, Finn Partners provides its clients with global access and capabilities in the U.S., Europe and Asia, in addition to PROI Worldwide. Headquartered in New York, Finn Partners other offices are located in: Chicago, Detroit, Fort Lauderdale, Jerusalem, London, Los Angeles, Munich, Nashville, Paris, Portland, San Francisco, Singapore and Washington D.C. Find us at finnpartners.com and follow us on Twitter and Instagram at @finnpartners.
- Medical & Life Insurance
- Annual Leave
- Birthday Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Fuel for Thought
- Wellness Benefits